'inspired by the timeless elegance of the 1920's'
'rambling roses weave across a sea of pearls'
'small flowers blossom across tiny leaves, light and ethereal'
'silver belles, cockle shells & pretty maids all in a row'
'handmade seed heads with twinkly bud tendrils'
'branches interlock with scattered wild rose buds'
I love creating unique designs to compliment your personal style. Every design by Isobel Hind is entirely created by hand in our studio, which means I can provide a wide range of customisation options for bridal jewellery and accessories, including:
- Adjusting the length of a bracelet, necklace, headpiece or sash of any design in the collection
- Changing the earring or clasp findings on a design
- Customising the colours and materials of a piece to complement your gown
- Incorporating your heirloom jewelry, beads, or lace into a design
- Designing a truly couture creation, made from start to finish specially for you
To begin your custom order, please get in touch using the form on our Bespoke Service page.