I love creating unique designs to compliment your special gown, be them for your wedding day or a special occasion. Every design by Isobel Hind is entirely created by hand in my studio, which means I can provide a wide range of customisation options for bridal jewellery and accessories, including:
- Adjusting the length of a bracelet, necklace, headpiece or sash of any design in the collection
- Changing the earring or clasp findings on a design
- Customising the colors and materials of a piece to complement your gown
- Incorporating your heirloom jewelry, beads, or lace into a design
- Designing a truly couture creation, made from start to finish specially for you based on your preferences
1. To begin the custom order process, please get in touch using the form below. Some things that will help me bring your vision to life include: your wedding gown style, your wedding colors and theme, images of any accessories you’ll be wearing, any styles from my collection that you like, and preferences about materials and design elements.
2. I’ll respond to your inquiry within 2 business days. From there, we’ll discuss and confirm the details of the project. For more complex designs, I typically provide a sketch with dimensions &/or photos of materials.
3. A 50% non-refundable deposit is due once the design details have been finalised. This payment secures your place in my custom work schedule. I will send material/bead samples for you to approve before I begin work.
4. I'll then begin work on your order, keeping you updated throughout the process. For certain projects, I will provide images at the mid-way point, in case minor adjustments need to be made.
5. When the project is completed, I'll send a set of photos of the finished design for you to preview before the balance invoice is sent and the order is mailed.
Please get in touch for a quote based on your project’s specifications.
While the average turn-around time for custom orders is typically 3-5 weeks, slots in my custom order schedule fill up quickly, so it is best to plan ahead. I try to accommodate rush orders (orders needed in 3 weeks or less) where possible, this will depend on design, colour and materials I have in stock, please contact me for availability.
All custom orders come gift-wrapped in a box containing care instructions.